Wedding Dress Size Chart
This size chart is for reference only. Please see product detail for more information.
- Chest: Place the tape close under the armhole and measure from side seam to side seam.
- Waist: This is the narrowest part of the waist. Place the tape from side to side directly at the waistline.
- Hip: Place the tape approximately 7–9 inches below the natural waistline and measure from side to side at the hip line.
- Flare: This is the length of the flare of your dress. Flare is the bottom wide length of your dress.
- Strap to Hem: This is the length from the top of the strap down to the hem.
- Waist to Hem: This is the length from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the hemline.