, Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is Bennys Beauty World based?
We are located in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.
- Where are your products shipped from?
Although we are Canadian owned, we also have businesses outside Canada. We ship our products from Canada, and other warehouses in the US, China and Europe according to stock availability. We offer fast delivery on all orders. Our processing time is 24 hours.
- Can I expedite my shipping?
Yes. We offer Canada Post, USPS, FedEx, UPS and DHL expedited shipping options and would include other global carriers soon.
- Can you ship internationally or process international credit cards?
Yes. We offer international shipping and accept PayPal and other specified Credit cards.
- How can I pay for my order?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. We also accept payment via PayPal, other payment methods are also available including E-transfer.
- How long will it take me to get my order?
For standard shipping, you would receive your order within 2 to15 days once shipped.
- How can I check the status of my order?
We know you can't wait to receive your order, which is why we will always notify you when your order ships via email. You can also see the current status of your order here
- Why is my shipment delayed?
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any delay. While we are still fulfilling all orders within 24 hours, due to the impact of COVID-19 carriers have experienced some shipping delays. 90% of our deliveries ship via Canada Post and may experience a delay. Please check for delivery updates.
- Where is my order confirmation email?
We apologize for the confusion with locating your order confirmation email. Sometimes the email will get sorted into another folder within your email, please check the different folders in your email. Please also check to see if you completed checkout using your phone number. You would receive an SMS instead.
- My discount code is not working, what do I do?
We are sorry you are having trouble checking out using our manual discount codes, please note that some discount codes require users to create an account on the site and be logged in upon check out to utilize the discount code.
11. Can I cancel or change my order?
We begin processing your orders as soon as they are placed, for cancelation or change to your order please notify us within 24 hours. We would be unable to cancel or make changes to orders after that time. Returns can be initiated through our returns page
12. Can I exchange my order?
We do not offer exchanges at this time. If you’d like to make an exchange, simply return the unused goods to us using our returns page and make a new purchase for the item or items you want through our site.
13. How do I return my order?
Returns are accepted for all items within 15 days of delivery. Please contact us and visit our returns page to initiate the returns process.
14. What do I do if my order is damaged?
We are so sorry to hear that your order arrived in less than pristine condition! Kindly inform us and we would make it right. Our customer service team will be more than happy to assist with processing a replacement order or issuing a refund.
15. Why did I only receive part of my order?
Be rest assured your order would be complete. It's on its way! While we do our best to ship all orders in one package, there are times when orders we receive ship from multiple warehouses. If you did not receive multiple tracking numbers, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.
16. I received the wrong goods, what do I do?
Although we strive for perfection, we are human and sometimes the wrong items are shipped from our warehouses. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and our customer service team is here to help make things right. Please contact us via email so we can work to get you your goods as soon as possible.
We are available Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm MST
17. Where can I find product sizing information?
Product sizing varies between different brands and styles. Product size information can be found in the product description page. Unless otherwise specified sizing is in cm and is taken with the item lying flat. .
18. How do I take care of XYZ fabric?
- Acrylic knit: Most acrylic clothing can be machine-washed. Read the label and check for the proper drying option. Some knits retain their shapes best if reshaped and dried flat.
- Cashmere: Check the care label before laundering cashmere. To hand-wash, use a mild detergent or shampoo. Gently squeeze the water through the garment, then rinse until the water runs clear. Do not wring or twist. Squeeze out excess water. To dry, lay flat on a towel, away from sunlight or heat.
- Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer quickly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
- Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer's permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron; starch for a professionally laundered look.
- Denim: Denim should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
- Flannel: Flannel can be washed in cold or warm water. However, if your flannel derives from wool, even if its washable wool, avoid the dryer completely since it can dry out its fibers. For non-washable wool, flannel please avoid laundering it at home and take it to the dry cleaners.
- Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
- Polyester: Usually most polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
- Rayon: Make sure to read the care label for rayon clothing. Launder in cool water and a mild detergent. When machine-washing, use the gentle cycle and promptly remove garments after washing. When hand-washing, do not wring or twist the garment. To dry, roll the item in a towel to squeeze out excess water. Lay flat to dry. Iron when still damp and with the garment inside out to prevent the fabric from becoming shiny. Use a pressing cloth when ironing the right side of the garment. Pressing cloths can be purchased or use something as simple as a piece of white cotton fabric.
- Spandex: Use warm water when hand- or machine-washing items are made with spandex. Line dry or use a low-temperature setting when machine-drying to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
- Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.
- Wool (lined): Lined garments generally look best when professionally dry-cleaned once a season. Between dry cleanings, remove surface soil with a brush or damp cloth. Refresh the item by hanging it from a padded hanger in a steamy bathroom; moisture will help garment shed wrinkles. When touching up with an iron, use steam in an up-and-down motion (rather than sliding the iron along with the fabric).